Seberang Perai Polytechnic Job Safety and Health Policy
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 16, Occupational Safety and Health Malaysia Act 1994 (Act 514), Polytechnic of seberang Perai (PSP) desperately trying to provide a safe workplace, preserving the environment and a healthy environment, clean, beautiful and cheerful. Therefore, the management of PSP will ensure that each individual concerned and aware of the importance of occupational safety and health.
To meet the requirements specified, the management of PSP has outlined
the following policies :
• Creating a safety culture in all daily activities. This is done by creating an area and a work environment that is safe,
healthy and prosperous and menyediaan security systems and equipment are appropriate and adequate .
• Provide and place for maintenance , facilities, equipment and systems of work to ensure the safety and health so
that it does not disrupt the safety and health at work.
• Investigate and report all accidents, diseases, poisonous and dangerous occurrences and take preventive
measures towards zero accidents.
• Promote awareness of occupational safety and health to the people of the PSP so they practice the safety and good
health in all trades work .
• Review, plan and implement improvement efforts to secure the ongoing security
All employees are responsible for realizing a safe and healthy work culture with great commitment as contained in the Manual of Safety Management System Occupational Health and PSP
ZULKIFLI BIN ARIFFIN
Seberang Perai Polytechnic
2 Februari 2015