· Obtained Full Pass (LP) with the Total Average Value Points (CGPA) equals or exceeds 3.50 for the final semester.
· Has reached the value points equals or exceeds 2.00 for each course has taken.
· Active in curriculum.
· The candidates must achieve minimum score 80% ( reviewed by the Academic of Excellent Awards and Curriculum form).
· Never subject to disciplinary action by the Disciplinary Board of the Polytechnic.
Nomination and Selection rules
- · The award is given to the best graduates of the department for each session when the convocation of polytechnics.
- · The recipients are one of the members in each department.
- · The results of all semesters, records and certificate of sports and co-curricular activities will be used as the main factor of nomination.
- · Student Selection Committee will do selection based on the highest scores in Academic of Excellent Awards and Curriculum form.
- · The Committee's decision is final.